First-ever Virtual Relay at Curro Hazeldean
Virtual Relay Curro Hazeldean
Curro Sport challenges their learners and staff to their first-ever VIRTUAL RELAY CHAMPIONSHIP
Rules of the race:
– This is a relay race consisting of 4 team members from the same Curro school. Select your team, your captain and a team name and get running.
– The 4 x 1km relay must be run on the same day, but at any time of the day.
– The age groups are U/10, U/12, U/14, U/16, and U/18.
– The 3 categories are Boys, Girls, and Mixed (2 boys and 2 girls).
– Curro staff have a category of their own; a mixed category consisting of 2 men and 2 women.
– Each captain to submit screenshots as proof of the time, date and distance that each member completed by 16:00 every Friday. These screenshots can be from any device.
– Every Monday morning, a weekly leader board will be posted on Curro Sport’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Teams are encouraged to challenge these times for that national title.
– The championship ends on Friday, 26 June 2020 with last submissions at 16:00. The winners will be announced on social media on Monday, 29 June 2020. Weekly times and entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should include your category and the word “Championship” Run the distance, pass the baton, be the champion!