AWSUM Tods Mobile App
Right now, many schools are redefining what their communication tools include while they are juggling new responsibilities and multiple tasks at the same time.
Perhaps your nursery or preschool is already making use of an app, but it does lack some functionality. We do not want to re-invent the wheel that some of these apps already do. Our app will make a difference in the following key areas:
- Keep information simple and organised as possible
- Easy for parents to keep track with school events in your up-to-date calendar
- Consolidation of important info – make it easy for everyone to have access to important information all in one place
2. Communication: sharing files, videos and photos.
- Parents will love this as it is easy to share photos and videos with loved ones far away
- Need to get a critical announcement out ASAP? Deliver time-sensitive updates to parents, even if the app isn’t active
- Parents can read the latest school news in their area directly on the app
- Instant messaging is included on the app with AWSUM Chat. It is a team collaboration system and is tremendously useful for keeping context with your discussions. The interface is simple, fast and easy to use. You can start using it as soon as the app has been downloaded – it does not require setting anything up or registering.
Some of the benefits of AWSUM Chat:
- Eliminate frustration caused by school databases being outdated with phone numbers of learners and parents after new people coming in, and some people leaving. Simply message everyone conveniently on your school’s mobile app.
- Keep all school messages in one neat concise area. Other platforms such as WhatsApp do not keep messages according to topics discussed or communicated. With AWSUM Chat you simply refer to the topic/channel and have a formal record of conversations.
- It has been specifically designed according to the needs of schools and to keep communication professional.
3. Fundraising: The AWSUM App provides schools with an opportunity to generate substantial unlimited monthly income which is desperately needed in the South African educational system.
The app is a free for parents and have been designed and developed in collaboration with teachers and parents in response to the growing and ongoing digital communication needs of school communities. Supporting two of the world’s largest and most popular mobile operating systems ensures that the app can be accessed from Apple iStore and Google Playstore.
It’s all about building positive relationships with preschool parents. A term most preschool teachers are familiar with is “overwhelmed” – parents asking questions, contacting teachers on personal numbers, just to name a few.
Our app includes pre-loaded info, community specific where parents can see what is happening in their area, family fun nearby, restaurant and takeaway specials, only to name a few.
“A perfect tool to house all your communication channels (news, notifications, academic, cultural, sporting info, website and social media links and even home your parent portal platforms). It allows you to promote your brand and school but also to create a meaningful and worthwhile platform to strengthen and create better ties within your school community. Furthermore, a great opportunity to generate much needed funds monthly”
Meinette van Zyl, Managing Director, TieMedia
Click here for the VIDEO GALLERY of all app features.
To sign up or have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org