An overview of the AWSUM App for Schools
The AWSUM App for Schools is the perfect tool to house all your communication channels (news, notifications, group chats, academic, cultural, sporting info, website links and even your parent portal platforms such as Ed-Admin or other database links). Allowing you to promote your brand and school, the App also enables you to create a meaningful and worthwhile platform to strengthen or create better ties within your school community.
The AWSUM App provides schools with an opportunity to generate substantial and unlimited monthly income which is desperately needed in the South African educational system.
Being able to communicate effectively is crucial within the school environment and with multiple communication channels in the school environment, it becomes easy to lose track of the conversations. With some information shared through instant messaging, Zoom, MS Teams, while other files are sent via email, and yet further conversations completed with texts, it is easy to see how vital communications can get lost in across various platforms.
One way to deal with this issue is to use a centralised communication hub. Click here to read more about the benefits of a centralised communication hub.
Key features of the app:
- Direct link from push notification to file – no need to search for documents anymore
- Categorised documents, photos and videos
- Share homework per grade, per class and/or per subject
- Group chats keep conversations professional and allows for one-way communication
- Push notifications not limited to 160 characters
- Easy access to staff’s email addresses and school contacts
- Easy access to extended school calendar
- Parents will love this as it is easy to share photos and videos with loved ones far away
- Parents can read the latest school news in their area directly on the app
- Generate a substantial monthly income for your school
Transitioning to a remote learning environment—especially on short notice and in challenging circumstances took some adjustment for schools, learners and parents. Most schools moved to remote learning in response to COVID-19. Read more on how schools have transitioned to a remote learning environment on the AWSUM App.
THE ROLL OUT:
- App demo: we can arrange a demo online or visit your school to show you the product in person
- Staff training: Face-to-face training if possible, and detailed online training
- Implementation: We work closely with the school to ensure implementation runs smoothly and understand the challenges schools are facing
- On-going support: Our friendly, knowledgeable support team provides fast support telephonically and via our dedicated WhatsApp support number
Supporting two of the world’s largest and most popular mobile operating systems ensures that the AWSUM App can be accessed from Apple iStore and Google Playstore.
Ready to reclaim the way your school communicates and generate much needed funds?
For more information and our detailed brochure, contact us at email@example.com or call 021 000 1705.
Click here for the VIDEO GALLERY of all app features.